Gawler Fire Station is staffed by full-time firefighters who provide emergency response 24 hours per day, every day of the year.
Gawler Fire Station was opened by The Hon J W Olsen MP, Chief Secretary of The Fire Brigades Board on 26 November 1981.
This replaced the original Gawler Fire Station which opened in November 1910.
Gawler Fire Station
GAWLER SA 5118
In an emergency phone: 000
For administrative enquiries please phone: 8204 3600