We want to know about what we are doing well and what we need to do to improve our value within the community. Your feedback can help us to provide a better service for you and for others.
To provide us with feedback or lodge a complaint please complete the online customer feedback form below. Alternatively you can phone MFS Headquarters on 8204 3600 during business hours (Country Callers 1300 737 637).
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, please phone MFS Headquarters through the National Relay Service (NRS) on the numbers listed below:
- TTY users, please phone 133 677 and ask for the number you need.
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users, phone 1300 555 727 and ask for the number you need.
- Internet relay users, please connect to the NRS on www.relayservice.com.au and ask for the number you need.
If you would like further information about the NRS, please phone 1800 555 660.
What happens next?
We will make sure your message is passed on and that our firefighters and/or staff are recognised for their good work.
We will ensure the right person follows up your comments for improving our services and will contact you about any action or decision.
A ‘customer complaint’ is a complaint about the service or action of the organisation, or its staff, by a person who is apparently directly affected by the service or action. Below is our process of managing a complaint;
- We will acknowledge that we have received your complaint.
- We will action your complaint, and aim to resolve it. We may contact you for further information.
- We will write to you and let you know the outcome. Most complaints are resolved within 30 days however some complaints are more complex and take longer. We will keep you informed if this is the case.
- If for some reason we cannot deal with your complaint (for example, the issue is outside the jurisdiction of the MFS), we will write to you and let you know.
We are committed to handling customer complaints quickly, seriously and confidentially. Anyone making a complaint will be treated with courtesy. Where possible, complaints will be resolved at the first point of contact.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to refer matters to the Ombudsman SA.
If you need help with sending feedback, or would like to check on the progress of a customer complaint you can contact the Executive Services Manager on (08) 8115 3603.