An interactive game for up to six players, aged five to adult.
Test your fire safety knowledge with the timeless game of hoses and ladders.
Key safety messages include:
- If the house is on fire, get out and stay out
- Turn off all electrical items before leaving home
- Crawl low under smoke. Get down low and GO! GO! GO!
- If your clothes catch fire, STOP, COVER, DROP and ROLL
- Adults should test their smoke alarm every month
- Everyone should have a home fire escape plan with an agreed family meeting place
- Never play with matches and lighters, they are tools not toys
- Treat burns with cool running water for 20 minutes
- When the smoke alarm goes off, get out of the house.
This game can be downloaded as a PDF and printed on A3 paper to be played at home, or alternatively email our department for a printed version to be mailed to you.