During significant emergency incidents, do not rely on a single source for your information. Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours.
View the below tabs to find out how to access the relevant warnings and public information.
Public warnings issued by the MFS are here.
Emergency services agencies
You can access current South Australian Public Information and Warnings for all emergency service agencies via the links provided below.
MFS emergency incidents
Structure fire, bushfire, chemical spill, gas leak, smoke in MFS area.
For current Bushfire information and warnings for incidents in Country Fire Service (CFS) or Metropolitan Fire Service (MFS) area.
- CFS website's Current Incidents table via www.cfs.sa.gov.au
- CFS Twitter and Facebook accounts
- The Information Hotline 1300 362 361.
Heatwave, flood and weather related incidents
- State Emergency Service (SES) website www.ses.sa.gov.au
- Bureau of Meteorology website http://www.bom.gov.au/
- SES Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Phone 132 500 to report weather damage - if life threatening, phone 000.
During significant emergency incidents, don’t rely on a single source for your information.
Look and listen for information on television, radio, internet, mobile phones and by speaking with neighbours.
You can access current South Australian Public Information and Warnings for all emergency services agencies via the relevant emergency services agencies and:
Alert SA App
- Alert SA App
Reporting an emergency
You can report an emergency in South Australia in the following ways: